Thursday, February 13, 2014

How do you store your nail polish?




pasta mons


I have a bit over 100 nail polish bottles and I keep them in a bin but it's hard to find the one I want and they don't fit standing up so I just have to plop them all on top of eachother! And I know that's bad for them so what should i do? Thanks!


Answer
I have about 80 in a plastic box and the rest I keep in a bunch of containers. And you shouldn't put them on their side. The reason for this is the polish can get into the neck of the bottle and harden there. So shaking it won't do you any good at that point. Maybe you can get yourself another bin, or maybe build a shelf. You can also get those containers that are meant to be stacked. Or those clear plastic drawers.

what takes off nail polish?




Z


im dead, i just dropped a box of 200 something nail polishes on a wood floor and now the floor is covered in paint. how do i get it out? please help soon!!!!


Answer
NOOOO ! don't use nail polish remover on a wood floor, it will take off the color ! :*
i'm not sure what exactly you should use. but don't use nail polish remover, you'll be dead-ier.

edit:
i asked my mom, and she said to use hairspray. not mousse or gel. but the spray kind and a scrubby thing. that should get most of it off without taking off the finish.

good luck, !
hope i helped;*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment