Friday, February 14, 2014

When will sinful colors nail polish go on sale?




Saba Tariq


I heard that sinful colors nail polish goes on for sale for 99cents at Walgreens. I'm looking to buy a large collection of them and wondering when the sale will go on. I live in massachsetts.. Please help!!


Answer
Sorry I'm not sure when they'll go on sale again.. you'll have to keep checking every week. The stores don't know until usually the day before the sale starts.

where can I buy nail polish on sale?




Neolin


I am looking for brands like Essie, China Glaze and Orly, Butter London, Deborah Lippman, Nars and Sephora by OPI (not the regular OPI)
I have a bunch of cheep drug store brands so I am not looking for those. I know I can go to wallgreens or wallmart and buy a bottle for 3 bucks but I am looking for that. thanks for your help



Answer
8ty8beauty.com sells Orly and China Glaze for $3 each :)

Transdesign.com sells Essie (and I believe Opi), check the website regularly because they have sales where the Essie polishes are $4 each :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment