Monday, February 10, 2014

Is super glue safe on nails? READ DESCRIPTION?

Q. Okay, so I got this nail art thing for Christmas. Its like these little gems for your nails in all different colors. It says your supposed to put a clear coat on your nails and when the polish is still wet you stick the gem on. It works, but it lasts about a couple hours. But I have super glue, and I was wondering if it is safe to stick on the gems with the super glue. Thank you to whoever answers! Oh, and I do not want an answer that says just do what the nail kit said with the clear polish because it DOESN'T WORK!!! :)


Answer
No. Super glue sticks permanently. You can use OHO or something similar. If you paste your nails with super glue, you will be forced to go to surgeon, who'll cut it.(And it's NOT good, it is painful and your natural nails will look horrible and maybe surgeon will not be able to remove them, so, it's not a good idea. ^^) I'm sorry. :(
You can use OHO or some other glue. ^_^
I hope I helped.

What is the proper name (if there is one) of the acrylic paint that they use to make 3-D acrylic nail art?




Sarah S


I'm not sure if its just called 3-D nail art paint, or whatever, but I want to know what its called.

And also, where might they sell it, and would it be expensive to buy?



Answer
I think this might be what you're on about, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pro-24-Colours-3D-Nail-Art-Glitter-Acrylic-Tip-Pen-New_W0QQitemZ160278697383QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item160278697383&_trkparms=72%3A1121%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Ebay is the only place I have seen them. I have bought them and used them and they're pretty good but not for on natural nails unless you have an hour spare to sit and let it set properly..it really does take that long before they are set hard enough not to smudge. Also, some of the colours just don't work well enough to do anything but dots with them...they won't drag into a shape etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment