Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nail Polish fanatic gift ideas?




elizabeth*


I want to ask for some nail polish & nail accesories for christmas, but I don't know what to choose. I'm looking for the L.A color Art Deco, but I dont know what else I should ask for! Ideas please? Like gems, and such


Answer
you should get konad nail art stamping. its really easy and they're are so many designs to choose from. here is the link: http://www.wowsocool.com/

hope this helps =)

Gift Idea???




@@@????


I have a 14 year old niece who i only see a couple times a year and I'm not really sure what to get her. She's not totally "preppy" but I know likes fashion...any gift ideas???


Answer
1) A gift card for her favorite clothing store (if you don't know, ask her mother)

2) Nail Polish/Other Form of Make up

3) Jewelry - You can get really good deals from the internet!

4) Electronics - A digital camera is always nice




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment