Saturday, February 15, 2014

how do I get nail polish?




cottonball


of a rug?


Answer
Nail Polish remover will remove the nail polish but it has a high risk of removing the dye in your carpet. Try a couple of these methods first.

Nail Polish Remover
Goof Off
Carpet Stain Removers
Peroxide
Carpet Brush
Baking Soda
Elbow Greese

Scrub the Nail Polish stain with peroxide. Peroxide will remove many fresh stains and is a popular method for removing blood.

Next try baking soda. Baking soda is also great for getting oily stains out.

There are some products on the market that claim to remove nail polish stains. Try these with caution. Try using them in a corner or closet to make sure they will not remove the dye from your carpet before using on the stain.

If all else fails try a Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover. Again test in a closet first before putting directly on the stain.

Can nail polish get you high?




Mariana


My mom always tells me not to polish my nails in my room in fear that i can get high...Is this possible if I'm not sniffing it and I'm just doing my normal routine around the room but the nail polish "odor" is still in the room that I can get high or something?


Answer
yes,you can b/c its an inhalent and acetone(the main ingredient in most nail polishis) can be dangerous if breathed in so many times.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment