Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Dry too much nail polish fast?




Jaime


I made a nail polish design and the French tips are pretty thick. (lots of polish) I want to go to bed but they need to dry first. How do I make the thick goopy like nail polish dry fast? Will choose best answer!


Answer
use a fan i always us ea fan to dry my nails or next tot he air conditioner lol or use a blow dryer in cool air! good luck

How do you make nail polish dry faster?




Christine





Answer
The best and fastest way is to invest in a nail polish drying spray. Many stores stock them or you can buy it cheaply on the internet. Use a fast-drying top coat.

The water method doesn't do much as then you have to wait for the water to dry by itself otherwise you stand the risk of it smudging. I can't stand blowdrying it as the temperature on my skin makes it feel like its burning. I doubt its doing any good to your skin either.

Either way, its only a matter of a few minutes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment