Monday, May 12, 2014

How do i take this off my car seats!!! Please help!?




Nichole


Somehow nail polish got on my black leather seats in my car, im worried about ruining it more by taking it off the wrong way.. Whats the best way to take it off my seats without completely wrecking it? Please help!


Answer
Nail polish remover will almost certainly remove the colour from the seat along with the nail polish which in effect has recoloured the leather.
You need to have this removed by a leather technician so that he can also recolour the area if necessary. DIY products rarely work without damage to the leather.

Hope this helps
Judyb
Leather care consultant

What are some cute fingernail designs?




devon


Our church is having a program tonight for vbs and i would like to paint my nails. My nails are short. Im 14 yrs old and would like a cute, do it yourself idea for my nails. I have a lot of different colors too. Any ideas???


Answer
Here are some ideas from Seventeen readers:
http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/best-tips/diy-nail-designs

Describes adding rhinestones and other stuff to nails:
http://esthersnc.com/articles/fun-polish-tips.html

This might give you some inspirations:
http://www.thenaildirectory.com/nailart-photos.html

What I like to do to my nails is a watermelon style.

- clean nails
- put on protective layer, let dry
- in a zig zag motion put on watermelon color from cuticle to tips, don't cover entire nail, let dry
- put protective layer again

Or for a cool effect you could put a little watermelon color on your nails and before it dries, put on the protective layer, and it'll look like water with pink in it. Like watermelon. ^^




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment