Monday, May 12, 2014

where can I buy a nail-polish rack besides online?




Nothingsfi


so i really want to buy a nail polish rack but i havent seen them anywhere i need about one that holds 60-70 nail polishes and my last resort would be online like amazon


Answer
ive seen some at target ad walmart

A Case for My Nail Polish?




lucy lu


I am recently getting into nail design, and I am buying tons of nail polish, brushes, embellishments and so on. I would like to have a case to put them all in and keep them organized, kinda like those big cases they have for make-up, but I can't seem to find one anywhere!!! If you guys know a place where I could possibly find one (in-store or on-line) that would be so great!!!

Thanks :)



Answer
target carries the caboodles line-they have very cute train cases

http://www.folica.com/Cosmetic_B_111_1.html

also a lot of makeup gurus store their polish in clear shoe boxes. definitely not as cute as a train case but cheaper.

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/closet/shoeStorage/shelf?productId=10000103

or sterlite has some at walmart/target

or if you'd prefer to display them, amazon carries the display racks

http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Nail-Polish-Display-Rack/dp/B001T8HZAA/ref=pd_sbs_k_3

hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:

  1. Being an Beautician, This is the one of the best article I have read in recent days. Great Nail art and Wonderful Nail Paint collection. Keep in touch with us by visiting our sites Purchase Nail Polish online | Skin Whitening services at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done good research on this, I appreciate your efforts. Looking for more updates from your side. We would like to introduce our-self as a best beauty salon. For more updates, please look into our website salon haircut | ylg salon haircut price

    ReplyDelete