Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Is nail polish safe during pregnancy?




nuni


I paint my nails about once a week. I never get them done at a salon. i usually use OPI products. I do it in a spacious room with an open window and do not inhale more than necessary. I am not sure if the nail polish I use has any bad chemicals like formaldehyde or toluene, and I think my remover is acetone-based. I have been worried lately - Can this really harm the baby, or is it safe in moderation? I am near the end of my first trimester.


Answer
im thinking ur good as long as ur not huffing it. But we do today have a lot of problems they didn't have way back when. nail polish and gas fumes. You know what i mean.l who knows what really affects us. I think ur ok but if you feel convicted of it maybe you should stop. Listen to your inner spirit is much more accurate than humans. I painted my nails regularly and my daughter as soon as she got nails. But i wasn't concerned either.

Nail polish during pregnancy?




BTB{06.22.


Is it harmful to my baby to paint my toenails/ fingernails while pregnant?

Thanks!



Answer
Yes, nailpolish is harmful when you are pregnant because the chemicals in it can enter your system and therefore harm the baby. Read this article for the details:
http://www.naturalfamilyonline.com/go/index.php/412/safe-natural-nail-polish/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment