Wednesday, May 14, 2014

supplies needed for Japanese nail art?




^.^


Hi so i wanna make Japanese 3d nail art. what are the supplies i will need to do it? and where should i get them from?
I know i need:
acrylic nails maybe the clear ones
nail glue
some rhinestones
and what else?



Answer
you might want to:

- go to webs where they sell Japanese deco ie fullmoon07xxx or some pages on facebook like Kawaii Deco
- wood sticks
- inspiration if this is your first time
- fake nail holder

hope that helps! :)

Nail art using acrylic paint?




Lotus


Okay so I have been wanting to try doing some nail art using acrylic paint like the kind from the arts and crafts store. The question I have is for those of you who do this kind of nail art, what is the best brand/kind of acrylic paint to buy for nail art?

All answers are appreciated, thank you!



Answer
well i had acrylic paint in the tubes, i suggest not getting those, I actually bought a 30 pack of little containers of acrylic paint from Walmart for like $10.... YouTube Robin moses nail art, she is amazing, and thats where I got the idea to do acrylic nail art, also I found a website called, nailartgallery.nailsmag.com its almost like a facebook for nail art. And also, when you paint the design, its going to look dull, but once you put a top coat of nail polish over it it will be shinny :) I bought the little containers, because i wanted to experiment with them before i invested in buying the big containers, and the little ones are actually lasting me a long time.... good luck :) if you go on that website, look for me EmerysMom1024...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment