Saturday, May 17, 2014

3D Nail art (acrylics) experiences and questions?




Allie


So I kind of want to get a 3d nail art design this time! There's one with a bow on top!

One, how much does it cost?
Two, is it pretty secure? How do they do it?
Three, did it ever get annoying? Were you picking it off? Can you even pick it off? :p
Four, should I cut my nails down before I go or will they do it, orrr do I have to ask?

Please and thank you, :)



Answer
Usually they cut your nails down for you and make them look nice.
The price should be $30-40
If you don't want to pay salon prices, you can always buy bows on amazon and nail glue.
If you're looking for cool designs for your nails, check out my YouTube-- awesomenails14

3d nail art attachment?




zoe


I've recently had my nails done and I'd really like to have a. 3D bow on my ring finger nail I've found one that I want was wondering if I purchased them how do I attach it??? Bearing in mind I'm not a nail tech thanks


Answer
All you do is apply a dot of topcoat on your nail wherever you want to put the bow then apply the bow with pressure, holding in place for a few seconds and it should stick! If you want to make sure it stays you might want to put an extra coating of topcoat to your whole nail!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment