Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What are ALL the materials/equipment I need for starting a nail art hobby?

Q. Please give me a list. Not just nail polish, cotton, remover, but all the brushes and sticks that are needed for decorations and stuff . . . I've never really gone into this so I don't know what they're called and I don't know what I need . . .

Thanks.


Answer
hmm Im starting my own. Im not sure what you like to do. Do you like gel nails or acrylic. I love acrylics. So I have

1. a number 10 brush but Im upgrading to a 16 because its a better quality and I can work faster. Get some brush cleaner fluids too.
2. Acrylic powders. You can get the basic clear, white, pink.Or you can add some fun glitter colors to your collection.
3. A white nail buffer or a miracle buffer.
4. Nail files. I like the diamond ones
5. a nail drill. its like 10.00 dollars on ebay
6. nail tips or nail forms (which ever you prefer.) if you go with tips they come in three types. Clear, white and natural.
7.you need base and top coat polishes
8.Cutical oil
9.a dotting tool and stripper brushes. Some are sold connected to the polish.
10. Oh and monomer and nail primer. And a dish to put the monomer in.
11.wood nail sticks.. and nail art brushes for decorations (they come and many shapes and sizes) and if you like decals you should get them too

what is polish secures in nail art?







context:
What would be the cause of swelling around the nail plate one day after a nail art treatment?
A Using incorrect colour
B Overlapping polish secures
C Applying too much glitter
D Using unsanitised equipment



Answer
http://www.trendyprincess.com/how_to_use_polish_secure_nail_charms.htm they are charms by the look of it an d sounds that they could cause trouble as could unsanitised equipment




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment