Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What corporation owns LA Colors cosmetics?




JeanineG


I purchased some LA Colors nail polish for work, and I need the MSDS info sheets. I cannot find them anywhere. I was wondering if anyone knew what company manufactures the brand, and/or if anyone knows how to get a hold of the MSDS sheets for the item.


Answer
The Corporation is Beauty 21 Cosmetics. If you are buying from a distributor, they should supply the MSDSs. If you are buying from public stores, there may not be a MSDS available.

What will happen to me after i accidentally drink water with acetone?




Mikael


I'm 16 years old . and i accidentally drank a half bottle water containing nail polish remover. I didn't noticed it because i have a cold so may tastebuds couldn't taste it.
And now i'm feeling drowsy even though i haven't done anything at all. and i feel something weird with my abdomen,



Answer
http://avogadro.chem.iastate.edu/MSDS/acetone.htm

http://msds.chem.ox.ac.uk/PR/propanone.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment