Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What is the average price for full set pink + white acrylic nails?




Laptop0887


And by "pink & white" I mean the pink isn't your natural nail color and the white is tips dipped in powder.


Answer
depending on where you go, anywhere from £15-£40. the better the salon, the better the equipment and technitians. mobile technitians might charge more for there travel costs if they do home calls. the price of nail art is where it can get ridiculous. i saw a salon advertise £1 for rhinestones per nail. thats £10 for a single tiny rhinestone that actually cost £2 for 10 000 of them. seriously try to rob you!!

help! it's about nail stamper. really easy to answer. please help:(?




Jaqueline


everyone keeps saying that i can buy a nail stamper with scraper at sally's beauty supply, but when i got there, they said they don't sell them. please tell me were i can buy one or why they don't have it. mabey i said it wrong, is it a nail stamper, or nail stencil? how does the package look like. please don't say any ONLINE places to buy them. i'm not allowed to buy things online.please help:(
i did go to walmart and the other one but they only have nail art pens and nail stickers, and nail polishes



Answer
They may have misunderstood and thought you meant stencils, because Sally does have stencils in their equipment book, the kind you would use for airbrushing :)

As for why they don't have stamps.... Last year when I still worked there I actually introduced my boss, DM, TM, and a VP to nail stamping, and even though I could actually show them how popular it was among nail polish addicts and how popular I thought they'd be, I think they ended up deciding that there just wouldn't be enough demand to start dealing in them. Sally's usually a little late to catch on to trends, hehe. I think they JUST now started carrying hair feathers, heh.

Aaanyhoo... for the kind of stamps you're looking for, I have only seen them in one store, and unfortunately it was a little one-off dollar store kind of shop in Los Angeles. A few years ago, I saw that some were available at Ulta stores, but I can't find them on the website anymore. If you call around to outlet stores, mini-malls, and independent beauty supply stores, you might get lucky :)

I see that getting them online is not an option for you, and I don't know if that's due to your age, location, or another reason, but if there was any way that maybe someone could get them for you or something, it opens up so many opportunities to get them. [Yahoo doesn't like the link I tried to use, but if you go to Amazon and look up bundlemonster, that's the set I have and I love it, it's a great deal :)]

Edit - oops, to answer your other question, if it is a set that includes the stamp and scraper, it will most likely be in a box like this - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/essnailartstampy01allne.png/sr=1 , or packaged like this - http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/104311781/Nail_Stamp_Art_DIY_Kit_Nail_Art.jpg . If it's just the plates, they'll look like this - http://blog.esthersnc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/nail-stamp-plate.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment