Tuesday, July 23, 2013

(3 questions)What are the steps that I need to take to become a cosmetology instructor?

nail art trends
 on Funky Nail Art is the new summer trend
nail art trends image



Lolita


Do I have an advantage if I have an associate in arts degree?
will a bachelors degree help me in this field?
Its not employers have been blowing up my phone even though the degree is on my resume
*its not like employers are knocking down my door to give me a job. The associate in arts degree id pretty much useless



Answer
1.) No, not really.
2.) Nope, not at all
3.) Don't make sense.

To become a cosmetology instructor differs among states, but in general you must obtain your cosmetology license, work for a while, and then apply for your instructors license. Some states require you to have your master cosmetology license before you apply as an instructor. What will give you an advantage is a well-versed understanding and competency in nail technology, cosmetology, and aesthetics. Most states only allow a licensed cosmetologist to teach nail and aesthetics courses. Also, what will give you an advantage is evidence of continuing education by taking courses (in all three areas) and attending hair shows. Learning the latest trends in cutting, coloring, hair extensions, aesthetics, and nails will give you a huge bonus.

What do you wear at the conservatory center of arts dance class?

Q. I know you are suppose to wear some kind of leotard and ballet slippers but what kind? I'll be taking beginner classes.


Answer
I would think a plain, black, sleeveless leotard..

http://www.discountdance.com/frame_set.php3?mf=/dancewear/page_TI_p1.html

I danced with the Cincinnati Ballet and we had to wear those tights with the cord thing down the back of the leg. They are very professional looking and they were like an off white and light pink color.

Here are the tights I was talking about. But I would wear them so that they cover your feet (microfiber convertible tights).

http://www.discountdance.com/frame_set.php3?mf=/dancewear/page_TI_p1.html


I would go with light colored ballet shoes too.

http://www.discountdance.com/frame_set.php3?mf=/dancewear/page_TI_p1.html

I would wear my hair in a low bun with all of your hair pulled back, no little pieces should be left hanging out. I would use bobby pins and not hair twisties to secure it.

http://www.thebudgetfashionista.com/archive/ballerina-buns-beauty-trend/

Very light makeup...and NO jewelry!!! Light colored nail polish, if any.

I would bring some light colored leg warmers along too. Light pink would be perfect and they are fairly cheap!
http://www.discountdance.com/frame_set.php3?mf=/dancewear/page_TI_p1.html


Good Luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment