Saturday, July 27, 2013

prettier gils in the 1940-60s then today?

nail polish 1940s
 on 1940s it was typical to match your nails to your clothing which ...
nail polish 1940s image



brandon


i wish i was from the 1940s-1960s,i think iam stuck in the wrong time,i dont like this era.everything about 1940s-the1960s just seemes so much better,why do things have to change?.. especally the way young women dressed they would not got gout the door without having there hair done and makeup perfect and there cloths were so much way better then todays style.i dont get why things have to change now nobody cares what they look like well almost everybody.the gilrs back them all looked so beautiful..what happened??...and the way people talked and walked and everythingthey did is so different..


Answer
You could not be more right. Women use to have little areas with a mirror & chair. They woul brush their hair 100 times. Men were men and women were women. Now males (cant say men anymore) are all wusses & wearing earrings, nail polish & make up. Females (cant say ladies anymore) have rings & crap all in their face, tatts all over their bodies. Some how they confused being equal with being the same.

Wish I was alive back then too. I am sure there still are some real women out there, but they are not easy to find these days. All the chicks now swear more then dudes, drink strait from a bottle, spit, tell you to pull their finger. When it is cool now to be in a group (emos) that sit in their rooms & cut on yourself. You know we have hit the bottom of the barrel. In those days is was all about being female. Now it is all about being "manish". On the plus side (I guess) the only way to go is up from here.

Scarlet Johanson MAKE UP? :D?




Niamh


Hello could any tell me what make up scarlet Johanson uses and what she does to make herself look so great? :)


Answer
I didn't before you asked, but after a very quick search I now do:

"First things first: that skin.
I'm 24, so I have the same breakouts as everybody else. I never go to bed with makeup on, even if I come home at 4 a.m. My skin's sensitive, so I have to use things without fragrance, like Cetaphil. And I clean my makeup brushes once a week" - Cetaphil is good stuff.

"And I never really use moisturizer. Yeah. Someone once told me that it's better to not use creams every day and just let your skin do its thing. I do use masks, though. I alternate between Jurlique's Purifying Mask, which feels kind of leafy and organic but is really good, and a hydrating one like the Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask."

"What if one of these alleged skin problems strikes?
Ugh, gosh. It's always such a disaster. If it's a swollen blemish or my eyes are puffy, I use whatever's in my freezer. It's not uncommon to see me before a premiere with a bottle of Ketel One stuck to my eyelid!"


"Beauty Belief

âFor every day, I never wear foundation, just concealer. But for being photographed, itâs nice to even out your skin tone.â

Signature Look

âI always look at the golden age of Hollywood, the late 1940s and early â50s, for inspiration. I use bronzer a lot, even on my eyes, with a blush brush. If you sweep it across your whole eyelid, it falls into the crease in the right way. With a little mascara and defined brows, itâs very warm and nice.â

Beauty Faux pas

âI first wore make up when I was 11 or 12, like blue lipstick and green nail polish and stuff with glitter. You know, it was the 1990s.â"

"Beauty kit essentials
"Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser is my go-to face wash. Dolce and Gabbana Passion Duo Gloss Fusion Lipstick in Inflation is a great red for any occasion, Frames! Hair Treatment Line Shampoo for Color Treated Hair maintains and protects my colour.""


"American actress Scarlett Johansson has starred in a new series of promotional shots for Dolce & Gabbanaâs Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation campaign.

The campaign, which was shot by Italian fashion photographers Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, features the 28-year-old draping herself against a marble statue of a naked Roman, representing the âflawless complexionâ promised by the D&G cosmetics product.

As well as her work on D&G cosmetics, Johansson is also the face of the Italian brandâs The One and The One Desire fragrances.
She has also starred in a series of print campaigns for French fashion house Louis Vuitton, as well as serving as a global brand ambassador for the Moët & Chandon champagne brand.
The D&G Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation is available in 15 shades designed to match all skin tones, and is priced at â¬55 euros.
Dolce & Gabbana was founded in 1985 by Italian designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana."


PS Wrong categorey. This is the LGBT section, but I looked it up for you anyway.

You're welcome




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment