Sunday, July 28, 2013

What color nail polish goes with a medium blue dress and gold heels?

nail polish earrings
 on For Other Countries, Shipping via Hong Kong Post which will cost 15-25 ...
nail polish earrings image



xoxoxo


My dress is a medium blue, NOT royal. I have gold heels and gold earrings. What color nail polish do you think will go best? I dont want a french manicure.


Answer
a sparkly white-based silver. that way you have the whole "i'm a jewel!" look. totally chic and classy. or fire engine red says "i'm bold and sassy" and light pink portrays innocence.

What do you think of guys wearing nail polish?




xXKrisRock


I'm currently 15 turning 16 real soon & attend high school. I'm really into neon colors, especially neon green. I have it all: neon green shoelaces, rubber bracelets, & Earrings from Hot Topic, blah, blah, blah. Now I wanna take it even further & wear neon green nail polish. What do you think about that? Keep in mind the fact that I wear other neon green accessories as well & I'm not gay.


Answer
whatever floats your boat.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment