Friday, August 2, 2013

If nunchaku possession is illegal in California, does that mean I can't buy one?

nail art vegas
 on GLAM NAIL STUDIO - Award Winning Japanese Nail Art Nail Salon in ...
nail art vegas image



SupraTTHea


Because stores for martial arts supplies sell them in California. I need one because I have been studying nunchaku for a long time and when I moved to California from Las Vegas, I had mine with me, but they began to wear out. So I was wondering...


Answer
Any store that has one in CA is breaking the law if they offer them for sale to anyone other than a licensed school operator.

If you brought your chuks with you to CA from NV, and you are caught with them, you will go to jail.

A lawyer in CA called Harold Vaugn was visited by police in his home for a totally unrelated issue not long after he moved to CA from VA. On his wall was a display board holding a medal he'd won at an international martial arts tournament, and the chuks he'd used to win it - actually NAILED to he display board. He was prosecuted and convicted for possession of them.

Richard

Acrylic 3D nail art? Were can I find a salon?







I was wondering if any one that is familier with the Henderson or Las Vegas area, or Even in littleton Colorado. I'm trying to find a nail salon that does 3D nail art. I know its new but I love it and want to try it! Here is what I'm talking about:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/88/234972088_5a93e430d5.jpg
http://www.create-magical-nails.com/image-files/completed-acrylic-design-before-topcoat.jpg
Something like this.



Answer
Do you mean Las vegas in NV???
If so.
702-456-7722
3720 E. Sunset Rd. #107
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Products & Services:
Acrylics Color Acrylics 3D Nail Art Sundried Flowers in Acrylics Curve Flared out Duck Nails Manicure & Pedicures Waxing Extensions Sewn




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment