Thursday, August 1, 2013

Is it healthier to grow out your nails or cut them?

nail art designs for short nails
 on Bridal Nail Art: Gorgeous Bridal Nail Art Ideas | Nail Art Ideas
nail art designs for short nails image



TwitterAdd


because i heard if you let them grow out,germs can hide underneath your nails. it that true? because im trying to grow it out so i can make cool nail art designs.


Answer
It's healthier to trim nails regularly. I never got the chance to grow mine just for the sake of fashion because i went to a really strict school, but yeah it's Summer and everyone grows their nails so that they can make cool nail art designs. Do grow them and play with em, but trim them after you're done with the designing because dirt collects in them & it becomes unhygienic to eat etc. Plus, you can make designs on short nails too that look very cute & I'm sure you've seen loads of celebs with short and cute nails with nail polish...it looks reallyyyyyyyy cuuute! Have fun :)

what is a casual look to have on short nails?




Awsomeknow


i have short nails and i need to be able to do the look myself. the only nail polish i have is neon shimmer green, pale pink, dark purple, and red. i have a nail art pen to if that helps. plz help me!


Answer
Oh my gosh, your like me... i have short nails too!!! I'm sure that all the colors would look amazing on you but if you want to look the best you can get I would put on like the dark purple or the red. I would put on the dark purple because this way you can't notice how short the nail is. I would put on a red because it is vibrant and it will be an eye catcher! I'm not sure what an nail art pen is but if it lets you add little designs on your nails then what you should do is maybe like add a star or a heart to make your nails look casual but great. I hope this helps alot.


````Brittybird````




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment