Sunday, July 28, 2013

Any easy nail art designs without an airbrush?

nail art 3d designs
 on 3d nails
nail art 3d designs image



RunItsKels


I want to paint my nails but i want a design. I want a super easy one that evn a caveman can do. jk. Im not an artist so i dont have an airbrush. Can someone please help me?


Answer
The first half of this blog shows you how to decorate your nails with pretty circles: http://asami.choseit.com/2008/07/3d-acrylic-heart-and-layering-techniques/

All you need is a little acrylic paint, (a dollar) and a tiny brush (one or two dollars) and a clear polish, (which you probably already have.) Good luck! â¥

how much does it cost to get a 3d nail art design on ur nail?




Natalie


my birthday is coming up and imma do my nails and my moms gonna let me get a 3d nail design on one nail, so in how much would it cost to get that?


Answer
hey Nat, check out places you think you would like to go, make sure it's clean and sterilize. cost $5-10 and design cost more. look around, average price is $15-20 depends on where you live




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment