Monday, July 29, 2013

What should i get my friends for christmas?

nail polish exchange
 on Collection ANIMOVEL
nail polish exchange image



Dee S


i have 4 good friends and we exchange christmas gifts every year. we are all 19 and this yaer spending about 10 to 15 $$ on each other. i have no idea what to get them! and two of them have birthdays this month so im doing a combo. i was thinking OPI nail polishes and bracelets.. but they dont wear jewelry only one wears nail polish....its very hard finding gifts for them! any suggestions? thanks a bunch! happy holidays!


Answer
You could head over to Bath and Body works and buy them a basket of scents and other goodies. Here are some examples that are between $10-15.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12182113&cp=12195129.12454602
Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrant, lotion, and bath gel.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12101937&cp=12195129.12454602
Same as above, includes an emery board.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12182112&cp=12195129.12312405.12019414
Lotion and perfume.

What kind of present should I send my Korean friend?




Siona


I have a pen-pal from South Korea. We're both 19 year old girls and we are exchanging gifts. She said she is sending me nail polish and some other cosmetics, but I don't know what to send her. I was thinking maybe something from Bath & Body Works, but I don't know if South Korea already had one of those. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?


Answer
You can ask her what she likes and find stuff that she likes where you live!

Um maybe get her stuff that South Korea doesn't have

Jewelry, skarfs, clothes, perfume, souvenir of where you live so she can know what your city look like

A cute phone charm??


Sorry that's all I can think of , I hope I help. And youre lucky you have a pen pal in south Korea! :( I want one lol :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment