Friday, August 2, 2013

Where can i find a nail polish set in a set of 50 nailpolishes?

nail polish display rack
 on This polish rack is actually equivalent to double the BeautyPopShop ...
nail polish display rack image



Xx...Sexy.


can u also suggest onlyn shops!


Answer
8ty8beauty.com, goddesswithin.com, sally beauty supply are best ones I've found. Not sure about a "set" of 50 though. You can, of course, buy as many polishes as you like and cases, racks are available for storage/display.

Organized way to store nail polish (at home)?




allie


I have a LOT of nail polish. When I say that, I mean at least 90-100 bottles. I used to keep it all in a basket, but I need to dig through it to find the color I want. I've tried searching for ways to organize the polish. My problem is: I don't want to put them all on a wall rack but I can never find any other method to store 90+ bottles. I was thinking of putting them in a shoebox.. Any ideas??


Answer
I have an amazing nail polish rack that can go on a table! I will give you a link. It perfectly displays all of my nail polish, and I have 170+. I have a few that it won't hold but that's okay. I put the excess in a small plastic slide out drawer with the bottle on its side. Here's the link!http://www.amazon.com/Polish-Table-Display-Bottles-Spinable/dp/B0052G15UG/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1370655520&sr=8-31&keywords=Nail+polish+rack




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment