Monday, July 29, 2013

How can I get nail polish to adhere and not peel off?

nail polish peels off
 on Nail salon workers may be exposed to dangerous chemicals and fumes
nail polish peels off image



tallmochag


In the humid summer I can't get nail polish to stay on. It peels off within a day of applying it. I have tried dehydrators like Chip Skip and lightly buffing them first. I always clean the nail bed well with polish remover first. Both when I do them myself at home and when I have professional manicures. My nail polish will last for a week when it's cold and dry in the winter. Any ideas of products or technique that will work better?


Answer
there is a professional nailpolish line called Creative, they have this stuff called 'Sticky' - its in like a clear green bottle and goes on clear.

You just put it on before you put on your nail color and it does just that - it sticks - the nail color to your nail causing the color to last longer.

You'll love it! good luck!

What can i do to make my nail polish stop peeling?

Q. My nail polish is peeling off in one full sheet, from the entire nail! Its happening the next day after a fresh manicure, i'm using a top coat, and a base, so im pretty confused as to why this is happening! Its a pretty recent thing, my nail polish never used to come off for weeks, and this past year just full on sheets. Any help would be appreciated


Answer
When I use base and top coats mine tend to do that, but if I just paint my nails with the polish I'm using when it comes off it only chips a little, the full sheet only comes off when I use top coat. So maybe you can try it without the top coat and see how it works, hope it helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment