Friday, August 2, 2013

What are some cute nail polish designs?

nail art zebra
 on in designs  do nail art acrylic nails  nail art glitter acrylic
nail art zebra image
Q. I want to get some new styles with out going somewhere with outrages prices. I have limited colors, but I am get nail art pens. I am going on and on and all I want is some cute and easy styles. Thanks.
B.T.W. Here's one style I used; hot pink tips, black line under the pink, 1 coat of silver glitter on the rest. It looks hot!!!!!
Thanks everyone


Answer
you should try zebra tips with hot pink!
this woman on youtube does a lot of nail tutorials
heres the zebra one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfdERmAX7Q4


you should also check out her other tutorials

hope i helped

:)

What design do you think I should do on my nails?




s


I have a red Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen, and I'm putting it over black nail polish. I did red polka dots on black last time and it looked really nice, but now I'm not sure what design to do. Any ideas would be appreciated! :D


Answer
Zebra stripes wold be super cute. So would vertical stripes, you could also write each letter of your name on each one of your nails, you even your nickname. A simple french tip would be nice as well. (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment