Friday, August 2, 2013

Your favourite drug store makeup ?

nail polish 2013 collections
 on New Nail Polish Fingers Colors Collection : Health & Beauty Tips
nail polish 2013 collections image



osnapitzja


Hi what are some of your favourite drug store products for 2013?!

Xo thanks



Answer
My favorite drugstore brand for eye shadow is NYX, they have drugstore prices but high end quality. Their eye shadows are really opaque. If you want specific products that i like by them, I love the Jumbo Eye Pencils (usually about $4.50) and i also really like the NYX Nude Matte Eye Shadow singles (also about $4.50). If you are getting more than one of the eye shadows they will add up quickly so i also recommend the Natural Eye Shadow Palette, which comes with six colors and is $6.99. I also really think that Maybelline Color tattoo is a really great product ($6.99)

For eyeliner, I love Collection Noir Liquid Black Liner ($5.99) by NYX. I would always recommend liquid over pencil and gel.

Face Products (coverage): . I use BB Cream daily (instead of foundation). I recommend Maybelline Dream Fresh BB (about $8.99). It doesnt have as good of coverage as a foundation would but it has some and I love it. If I had to pick only one product to use forever it would be that. However, if you are looking for a foundation, I have two recommendations for you. The first one is L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup ($9.99) but be careful if you purchase that one because the shades turn out a little lighter one then the look in the packaging. Also, I like the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20 ($12.99). It has great coverage but is a little pricey considering that the bottle is on the smaller side. My favorite face powder is Covergirl Simply Powder Foundation ($8.99).

Face Products (other): I am a huge fan of NYX Powder Blushes ($4.99). They are pigmented but not too opaque. I use Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer as a highlighter (I just get it in a light shade). I tried it in a darker shade as bronzer but did not like it (i couldnt find a price, sorry). As for bronzers, I have tried so many different drugstore ones and none have worked out for me. I know that you said only drugstore but I thought that i would let you know what i love Hoola Bronzer by Benefit ($28). It is definitely priced higher but I think it is worth the money.

Mascara: For Volume, I love Covergirl Lash Blast Fushion ($9.50).I use the purple tube but there are a few other options for different reasons. For Length I like Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Mascara ($6.99). But, i have to warn you about that one, it gives great length to your lashes but there is a lot of fall out (i dont know if it is just me or not but i thought i would let you know). If you are looking for one mascara that lengthens and gives volume, i havent found a drugstore one yet but I like to layer two so that i can get both. However, I have found a high end mascara that does both and does not have fallout. It is called BADgal Lash by Benefit ($19). You said that you dont have a lot of money to spend so if you decide that you want to purchase it then you can get the travel size which works just as well (it is $10).

Nails: Butter London and OPI are both really good brands. OPI are usually about $9 and Butter London are $15. Even though the Butter London polishes are a little more expensive, they are really good quality and really opaque. My favorite colors are Fiver, Molly Coddled, and Teddy Girl.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment