Saturday, August 3, 2013

How can I make my Makeup blog interesting? any cool ideas?

nail art tutorial blog
 on Download - aboriginal art, pop art, abstract art, nail art, GRAFFITI
nail art tutorial blog image



squirrel g


plan on doing tutorials, nail art that's crazy like mustages, stary night by van gogh, makeup reviews, learn to crochet, diy from the runway, and other stuff?

Here is a link: http://themakeupjunkiescloset.blogspot.com/
2 days ago
Additional Details
he link: http://themakeupjunkiescloset.blogspot.com/
2 days ago



Answer
Visit every beauty blog you can find to get inspired. Blogs from amateurs like you but also from fashion/ beauty magazines.

i have a 13 old sister that wants to do my nails in all different ways?




Chris K


colors
pics
different arts to do on my nails more the better please and thanks
it means a lot to my 13 year old sister if u can give her some ideas on doing my nails please and thanks



Answer
Hey!

I have a YouTube channel/ blog specifically about nails.

I link them below, if she wants to take a look, I make some good tutorials :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment