Saturday, August 3, 2013

What games should kids play at slumber party?

nail polish videos for kids
 on Nail Polish Designs At Home For Kids@*%^
nail polish videos for kids image



Photogirl


My soon to be 10 year old daughter wants to have a slumber party. I'm looking for ideas and activities to keep the girls occupied for the evening. There should be about 6-10 girls coming.


Answer
I just had one with my 10 yr old daughter.Best advice I got & took was to safe-guard the house.Put up any knicknacks etc, Put plastic over tables, I did the manicue-make-up stations No one played, but one girl, I still have nail polish on my stove , fridge, curtains lol.They played with my daughters stuff. Computer. Video games, Barbies,Disney channel,& MUSIC. Watched a movie for 15 min.RAN, thru the House all night long. Create a free flowing path.Order pizza, lot of snacks They will occupy themselves. Good Luck.

What is are some good nail art kits?




Isabella


My relative is really into doing her friends and her nails. She's actually very good but when she looks at videos online she noticed that they are using different tools than she is? Last time I bought her the polish with the very long thin brushes. I was wondering if anyone knows of some sort of kit which has all the basic tools and possibly a book with instructions and designs??? I don't want to buy a little kid kit though. She's a teen.


Answer
KONAD new and revolutionary Nail Art Kits let you decorate your nails by stamping pre-designed images on your nails.

Dries quickly for salon looking results in seconds. Saves time and money. No messy decals or paintings by hand. Just stamp the pre-designed images for amazing results. Works great on Acrylic or polished nails Can be used to decorate accessories such as cell phones, sunglasses or whatever you can imagine!

If you like to dress up your hands then this is the product for you. It will unleash your imagination and creativity. You have to try it. You will absolutely love it. It is like magic! Best of all you can even make some extra cash doing nails for your friends and family members. So go ahead and check it out!


http://www.polishfrenzy.com/nail_art.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment