Wednesday, July 24, 2013

How to get dry large unknown carpet stains out?

nail polish for dogs
 on How to have a spa day with your pooch
nail polish for dogs image



Macki


I have tried hairspray, rubbing alcohol, nail polish remover, windex, and dishwashing soap mixed with water. Please help! The stains are dark and large. They range from unknown-nail polish-dog pee! I would rather not go out and buy something ! Thank you!


Answer
Use a steam cleaner with vinegar and really hot water.

My dog got nail polish all on her front left leg what should I do?




Bobby


The other night my mom dropped and broke her nail polish and I thought she cleaned it good but I guess not because this morning when I woke up I saw the nail polish all on my dogs leg. How can I take it off? will nail polish harm her skin? shes a lab mixed.


Answer
Don't use nail polish remover to get it off. Maybe cut the fur that it got on or use baby shampoo and get it off. I don't think it would hurt her skin, though, but I've never been in this situation.

Good luck with your baby!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment