Sunday, July 21, 2013

What is the best long lasting Nail Polish, Base Coat, and Top Coat?

nail polish base coat
 on ... ProGel Gel Polish 3rd Launch 0 5oz 15ml Base Top Coat Bonder | eBay
nail polish base coat image



Christy Wi


I'm a busy mom and just want to find nail polish, base coat, and top coat that would keep my color on for 4 or 5 days?? Thanks :)


Answer
I have a buffer and shinner in one so i use that and then i use a Revlon base coat (1 coat) a Covergirl/BYS/Revlon Top Speed coat of colour (2 coats of colour) then you can either use two coats of either clear or top coat of any brand above. Stays for up too two weeks, should work!

Can you apply nail primer to your natural nail before applying a base coat and the actual nail polish?




Crazy B.


I have been doing my nails for a long time (yet still haven't got the acrylic part down yet) generally I apply primer to my nails before I use a base coat or even apply nail polish itself; is this ok will this damage my natural nails?


Answer
yeah i think u can




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment