Saturday, July 20, 2013

How to get nail polish off my floor and door?

nail polish 5 below
 on nail art lovely nail art designs for 2012 nails nail art fun nail ...
nail polish 5 below image



Rosemarie


Ok so at the beginning of the summer, i spilled nail polish on my door and tile floor and its splattered on it. I was very unorganized and so i never thought to do anthing about it. I recentally am very organized and i need some cleaners that will get the nail polish off. Its not nice stuff its like3 dollar from 5 below nail polish.

Please help i hate it and i dont wanna buy a new door!!!!!!!!1



Answer
Try using nail polish remover. Put on cotton ball, test a spot first using different amounts so that you will not remove finish on floor and door. I did this to remove polish from my carpet,

What shear color should go over top of black nail polish?




Lala


I have put glitter over top of my black nail poslish and its stunning, i get compliments all the time. I love black nail polish for the fall, but i want to spice it up alittle. I already have wet and wild blue polish (chanel knock off) that looks like black.


Answer
i would totally put a sheer color with a tint. like, maybe the glitter could be pinky or something. i got this kit of 7 hard candy mini nail polishes, and it comes with a black, dark purple, and 5 sheer nailpolish colors. (red, pink, a taupy color..etc) i think it would look real cool. you can see it below.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P194713&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3793

they also have a lot more cool colors, my friend jenny has the light blue polish below. (they also have a sparkly green, pink..)

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P12688&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3793




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment