Sunday, July 14, 2013

Is 8ty8 Beauty a safe site?

nail polish 8ty8
 on China Glaze Sexagon Swatches & Review | Swatch And Learn
nail polish 8ty8 image



Courtney


I want to buy China Glaze nail polish from 8ty8 beauty, but I'm not sure if it's a "legit" and safe site. Does anyone know whether or not I should order from this site, and, if not, where else can I get China Glaze? Thanks!


Answer
Yes, it's a great website :) I've ordered from the site multiple times. It's definitely a safe, reliable website. It's a wholesale website that salons and businesses order from.

Cheap Opi Nail polish FREE SHIPPING?




Chloe


I really love Opi nail polish but I want to find a cheap site that ships for free. I tried 8ty8 and head to toe but they don't have opi :( neither does transdesign. Help?? Please don't say ebay..


Answer
Transdesign actually does carry OPI but there is a secret trick to it. You need to type in "OPI polish A-Z" into the Transdesign search bar, then click on the first link. As you may know Transdesign doesn't have free shipping though :(




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment