Friday, July 19, 2013

Where can I purchase a nail polish rack?

nail polish addict
 on Exclusive Video: Bertha Drinks Nail Polish on My Strange Addiction ...
nail polish addict image



queenkraze


I have over 100 bottles of nail polish and I'm trying to find the best deals on nail polish racks because keeping them in a box is getting to be too much of a hassle.


Answer
From one polish addict to another I soo get it. Try checking out ebay and Amazon.

ok so im like 12 weeks pregnant and i accidently spilled nail polish in a cut what do i do?




Mom to be!


im 12 weeks along in my pregnancy and i accidently spilled nail polish in a cut i dont know what to do will it harm the baby? ughh i dont want to lose the baby. what should i do?


Answer
when the baby is born, because of the pre-exposure to nail polish toxin, it will be addicted to smoking nail polish. the only way to counter this effect is to imediately after birth, isolate the baby from the toxin and hope it doesn't relapse later in life. Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment