Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Which nail art pens are the best to use?

nail art lines
 on ... nail designs 2013 tags toe nail designs 2013 toe nail art ideas nail
nail art lines image



Heatherlyn


I've really only looked at the Sally Hansen nail pens and the Migi nail art pens, but I'm having a hard time deciding what to get. I've heard that the Sally Hansen ones crack when the dry and take a really long time to dry and I've heard that the Migi ones make thicker lines and also take a long time to dry. So, which ones are the best and what are your experiences with them?


Answer
The MIGI nail art pens are for me easier to use in comparison to others. The Migi ones make fine lines and do not take long to dry. These pens are also favorites in the youtube guru circle.

Hope this helps !

Are the Nail Art Pens they sell at claires good quality and easy to use?




Ashley


i want to buy nail art pens. i hear sally hensen pens are bad i wonder if the claires ones are better please if u own any tell me if its worth buying. thanx


Answer
I own a sally hansens one and I love it.
It's so easy.
The only thing is that you have to put top coat over it or else it rubs off soo easily.
Idk where you heard they suck, the people who told you that probably just can't make a remotely straight line with it which means it's their ability, not the product.
I've never tried the claires one but everything at claires is the worst quality.
Watch, it'll probably give you some kind of skin disease, LOL.
Never use claires shiz.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment