Friday, July 19, 2013

What do you do with all those food containers from the grocery store once they are empty?

nail art zip
 on cradle for adults / yanko design
nail art zip image



noonecanne


The cottage cheese, sour cream, yogurt, deli and similar containers.


Answer
I used to save them till I ran out of room. Now I only save them if I have a reason to, like I use some for spools of thread and small sewing stuff, some I use for earings and necklaces (or for storing them). I use the little pudding cups for paint (for art painting) and for alcohol (like if I'm trying to remove something from matrial), and I recently used a container to put glaze in (before that glue) to use with a brush to brush onto a jigsaw puzzle for saving. I also cut off the top of the quart plastic bottles and use it for pouring kitty litter from the bag into a plastic container with a handle, and I use the bottom part of the quart plastic bottle for storing pencils or straws or for putting plants in so the water from them won't ruin my furniture. I too keep nuts, bolts, screws and nails in those plastics that have a good lid. There are white milk containers that are neat looking and I use those as vases for fresh and fake flowers. I also fill those white milk containers with water and keep them in the freezer so that if I need to bring back meat from the grocery store on a very hot day I can keep the meat cold till I get home. But I also reuse tthose white milk containers as I keep tap water cool then when I go for a drive on a hot day I pull out that cold water and take it with me to keep cool in the car. I use the containers from Kool-aid or orange drink as drinking glasses because they have a different lip to them that keeps the drink in the glass and off the rug. I also have a thousand uses for zip plastic bags.

What to ask for for Christmas ?




Amber Ambe


I need unique ideas. I'm 13 and a girl. I'm up to date with fashion hair and makeup. I love clothes so that's mostly what I'm asking for but I need more ideas... I already have a phone and iPod touch a wii a ps2 and a computer. My parents don't have a lot of money so don't suggest outrageous stuff (a tv is out of the picture.) answer with the most options and stuff to my liking will be chosen.


Answer
Gold, gray, and brown nail polish
White, black, and purple pre wrap
iHome
Zebra & university pillow pet
12" Bearpaws
Coastal Scents 88 Warm and 88 Shimmer
Fashion scarves
Camera
Black or gray vans
Hoodies
Cropped PINK pants
PINK zip tote
Nail art dotting tool
B&BW Warm Vanilla Spray
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils AND lip pencils
EOS chapstick
Phone case- Otterbox or silicone
my name neckleace
Electric blanket
B&BW Dancing Waters Spray
Makeup Brush Holder
Vest
Dance Central 2
1/4 inch curler
Nail Polish Display




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment