Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How do people do nail art?

nail art ebay
 on Nail Art Brushes Ebay Electronics Cars Fashion Collectibles | Home ...
nail art ebay image



Jessica


Ive just became interested in nail art, and I was wondering tips and tricks on how to make them look professional or really cool looking. Are there any websites that teach about nail art? Thanks!


Answer
YouTube.com is the place to go.
cutepolish, love4nails, simplenailartdesigns, and ihaveacupcake are my favorite youtubers and they all have great ideas and tutorials. they use dotting tools, brushes, gems etc to make there designs. i have bought mine on ebay for around $1 each.ebay has alot of cheap nail art tools

What are the supplies i need to start doing my own nail art?




Kiara


I'm 13 year old girl that loves to do her nails don't get me wrong but I don't want just one color I wanna try things like nail art I'm sick off being boring with my nails...someone help me!and maibe some tips?


Answer
Buy brushes, thin brushes to do nail designing. You can buy them at Michael's or a pharmacy for about a buck. Buy some dotting tools. These help you create dots and such. You can buy a pack of them on ebay for a dollar. Buy a different color nail polishes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment