Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How do people make there nails multicolored?

nail art ombre
 on New Trend 2012 Ombre Nail Art, Combination Pink And Gold
nail art ombre image



Me


I saw this girl her nails were all sorts if colors. But i never like saw a nail polish that was with colors mixes.
Does anyone know how?



Answer
Well to do somthing like that I usually use the marble nail polish technique, go on youtube and seach how to do marble nail art and I'm suree you'll find it, and its quite easy. Another thing they might be doing, isdoing ombre (or whatever its called) nails, search that too, what they do is paint a thick streak of color next to another thick streak and so on unntil you get the desired amount, and then use a toothpick to blend a tiny bit of one color into another one and then use a make up sponge to dab the color onto your nail, seach these things on google or youtube, you'll find it, I'm sure!

What do I ask the nail salon when I go?




Caitlyn


I want nails like this

http://m.thefancy.com/things/209675456109089867/Nail-art

What should I ask them. I don't acrylic. I heard of a nail called gel tips but I have no clue what that is. What do I ask them?



Answer
Bring the picture with you. if you can't for some reason its ombre (or gradient ). Gel tips are pretty much fake nails but only on the tips of your nails and your natural nail is on the bottom.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment