Sunday, July 14, 2013

What kind of fake nails should I get? Acrylic, gel or solar pink and white?

nail art jobs
 on So who was Allan Price, without whom these plates could not have been ...
nail art jobs image



Aloicious


I work alot and the paint always chips after a day even with top coat on my natural nails. I want some cool nail art, can I get that on gel nails so it lasts? are solar pink and white nails worth $50? how do you prevent bacteria growing from between the real nail and and the fake one?


Answer
You cant stop the growth I am afraid as you cant prevent your natural nail from growing. Personally acrylics are better suited if you work a lot and are prone to chipping as they are a lot for hard wearing than the gel ones. Make sure you get them done professionally as a shoddy job can mean that they lift after a week or so and you would not want them pinging off right left and centre.

Is black nail polish appropriate for a job interview/testing?




Abbi


I do nail art and I just erased all of my designs. I wouldn't show up with teal,pink and blue in my black outfit and if I had red I would wear it,but is black too much?


Answer
Personally i wouldn't go for black for a job interview, you don't want to stand out for the wrong reasons! ha ha. I suggest you go for a cream colour or a very pale pink. I prefer the sound of the pale pink but whatever takes your fancy. If you have dark skin go for a paler colour, but if you think your skin is quite pale then go for a more brighter colour. I would have gone for red but if you don't have it then defiantly a pale pink or cream. Go for the colour you think is right for you. Good Luck on your job interview, hope this helped a little.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment