Saturday, July 20, 2013

What should i write on my nails?

nail art names
 on Nail Art.
nail art names image



Claire(:


I'm bored. and I got this nifty little nail art pen from my friend haha. I'm looking for something to write on my toenails. Any suggestions?


Answer
simple words like love, peace, smile you could also do celebrity names movies colours ect you could do a valentines theme like hearts and write love in pink or any colour its all up to you good luck hope this helped

What design do you think I should do on my nails?




s


I have a red Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen, and I'm putting it over black nail polish. I did red polka dots on black last time and it looked really nice, but now I'm not sure what design to do. Any ideas would be appreciated! :D


Answer
Zebra stripes wold be super cute. So would vertical stripes, you could also write each letter of your name on each one of your nails, you even your nickname. A simple french tip would be nice as well. (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment