Saturday, July 20, 2013

How should I do my nails for school?

nail polish ideas
 on cute nail designs for short nails
nail polish ideas image



Danielle


Well its not really for school, I just want nail polish ideas. I don't want anything too detailed and done with like a skinny pen kind of thing you know? I have every color possible so tell me anything! Thanks!(:


Answer
water marble! its super easy and looks really cute!

http://chloesnails.blogspot.com/2011/01/water-marble-picture-tutorial.html

i love love love doing this! make sure to use filtered water or water from a bottle, NOT tap water!
use any combo of colors you like. good luck! :)

How can I do simple, but effective nail art?




yaya


I am NOT the greatest artist, but I want a little change with my nail polish, Ideas? Thoughts?


Answer
www.softcup.com/blog/fun-fridays-easy-nail-art/

I found this site to have some neat ideas and it's simple too.
Get a piece or two of scotch tape, paint it with whatever colors you want, cut any design you'd like from the tape just stick it on your nails and put a clear coat on top. It will look like you had you're nails done professionally :)

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment