Wednesday, July 17, 2013

what jobs could i get that use art when im older?

nail art yahoo
 on NAIL ART: Rita Ora's bespoke nails by Sophy Robson - Yahoo! Lifestyle ...
nail art yahoo image



You go, Gl


i love art and i have hobbies that include art like painting, drawing, sewing and making clay miniatures. i also love doing makeup and special effects makeup (like fake cuts, bruises and scars) and i also do nail art. i want a job that uses art that im going to enjoy when im older. any ideas of what i could work as?


Answer
I typed in "jobs you can get from artistic talent" and this link showed other links:

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGdbvEWNVOL1QAnE1XNyoA?ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701&p=%2Bjobs+you+can+get+from+artistic+talent&fr2=sp-qrw-orig-top&norw=1

How should I get my nails done?




Kaybay<3


I want to get my nails done but i'm not sure if I should have them painted, airbrushed, or get nail art. I was thinking maybe just a white french tip but that's so plain. Maybe even a yellow tip with a glitter line? something cute, maybe even summery. Any Ideas?

And should I get acrylics, pink & whites, or gels?



Answer
I would say Biogels!!!
They're lush and don't smudge/flake!!!
Help me out here? I'm in a dilemma!!!
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhKIojtxYAiiUOO.Pl03_z0gBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20100604092720AA1mJfo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment