Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What Is The Oddest Nail Polish Name You've Heard?

nail polish names
 on ... nail polish  how to wear white nail polish  white nail polish
nail polish names image



Lacey


The craziest nail polish name I've heard is: My Chihuahua Bites. It's orange. Tell me what the wildest nail polish name you've heard is and what color it is. Thnx:)


Answer
It's a tie between Apri-Cotcha Cheating and I'm Not Really A Waitress.
Haha.
The first color is obvious.
The second is red with some goldish tint to it.
Both are from OPI.
Haha same as My Chihuahua Bites. =)

What are some really good nail polish and where can I buy them?




Alyssa


I have these really bad nail polish that when it dries, I can still see some spots of my nails on it. Can anyone name any brands that actually look pretty and can stay on for some time? Thanks! :)


Answer
I expect people will be pouring info onto you about how great OPI nail polishes are. They are great to be honest. But if you don't want to spend lots of money on buying nail polishes, I would suggest you to try drug store nail polish brand like Sally Hansen for example. The Hard as Nails series has a great range of colour and stays on with no chipping for at least a week or two. They are quite cheap and I think you should give it a try.

Hope this helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment