Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Can you go to a nail salon with nail polish on already?

nail art salon
 on art,nail design,nail polish,nail varnish,nail extensions,nail salon ...
nail art salon image



Vanessa


I have nail art on my nails already. I don't have nail poilish remover right now because it ran out, but can I go to the nail salon and will they take it off for me?

I'm getting fake nails btww. so will they remove the nail polish I have on now, or do I have to do that myself before I go?



Answer
They will take it off for you
and if they don't you can ask
but I'm assuming... they will
I don't think they can do the fake nail process
with nail polish on your nails
coz they have to buff them and stuff

does anyone know if you can go to nail art class or airbrushing class?




mharris474


I live in Indiana and I am a cosmetologist. We are starting to do nails at our salon. I know how to do manicure and pedicures, but don't know how to do airbrushing or nail art. Does anyone know how I can get this type of experience?


Answer
Of course. Any community college would have that sort of thing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment