Monday, September 2, 2013

manicures don't last more then 3 days on my real nails. What can I use to make them last longer?

beautiful gel nail art
 on Closeup Of A Model With Blue Glitter Makeup And Manicure. Lighting ...
beautiful gel nail art image



jessica


I get manicures and they only last about 3 days before chipping and peeling. What can I use after getting a beautiful French Mani that will make it last more then 2 days. I notice that acrylic and gel nails last quite a long time. I am blessed with long natural nails that look amazing when I get a French Mani. I just get tired of a $35 Mani going to waste in 2-3 days. HELP!


Answer
I am having GEL on my natural nails for the past 3+ years. They last for about 3-4 weeks. So I can enjoy my french or colour for a long time without loosing its shine. I do not have False tips, as most of the manicure techs usually recommend ( and still can get why!! :/ ) . So I have beautiful long nails.
Gel nails also offer a great variety of nail art ideas.
Hope my experience helped you. :)

Acrylics nails or gel?




spitzdanie


what is the best for my nails, acrylics or gel?


Answer
I have been doing GEL on my nails for the past 3 years. I would definitely recommend it.
Acrylic is stronger and almost impossible to brake... However it will probably make your natural nails terrible. Usually the nails are over-filed in order to make acrylic more stable. Also, is claimed that if doing it for a long period of time, your nails may be damaged permanently. However it is true that Acrylic offers a great variety in nail art and design.
I do my nails every 3-4 weeks mostly because the nail is growing and for a change. They look quite natural and beautiful. They hardly ever brake (only when I have any accidents ;) ). I do not have false nails, just gel on my natural nails. So I can have my long healthy nails any time. I hope my experience helped you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment