Friday, September 6, 2013

What is the best long lasting Nail Polish, Base Coat, and Top Coat?

nail polish base
 on nails a wonder if base at claires target wal mart kohls apr eyeshadow
nail polish base image



Christy Wi


I'm a busy mom and just want to find nail polish, base coat, and top coat that would keep my color on for 4 or 5 days?? Thanks :)


Answer
I have a buffer and shinner in one so i use that and then i use a Revlon base coat (1 coat) a Covergirl/BYS/Revlon Top Speed coat of colour (2 coats of colour) then you can either use two coats of either clear or top coat of any brand above. Stays for up too two weeks, should work!

What nail polish base coats do you recommend?




Kelly


I was using Beauty Secrets base coat from Sally's and good nail polishes such as Sally Hansen and L'oreal. I also use Beauty Secrets and Rush top coats. I've noticed that the polish will peel of in a few hours. What base coats do you recommend?


Answer
I have been through many base coats myself, and have fallen in love with this one!
http://www.marlobeauty.com/American-Classics-Gelous-Advanced-Nail-gel-Coat-.5oz.html
Gelous Nail Gel Coat.
It strengthens your nails, and makes the top coats go on so smoothly. It also prevents chipping wonderfully!
I highly reccomend it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment