Thursday, September 5, 2013

How to use cheap/drugstore nail polish?

nail polish nyc
 on ! On my last day in NYC I tweased (tweet teased) about a secret nail ...
nail polish nyc image



Claudia


I have been trying to paint my nails for several months but it always ended up horrible! Yesterday I was painting my friends nails with OPI nail polish and I did it almost perfectly. I realized that my problem is the polish brand. My parents won't let me buy anything with my own money! The only nail polish I have is cheap/drugstore polish. Examples: Sally hansen, wet n' wild, confetti, funky fingers (five below), rimmel, NYC, fresh paint, nail art, and some polishes that don't even have a brand! My friends won't let me use theirs.

Do you have any tips/tricks to use cheap/drugstore polish?
Thanks



Answer
Depends if they have certain things in them such as glitter or little shapes. I don't use anything pricey. I have a couple of the ones you've listed. I think it's more of practice makes perfect. Take your time and don't rush. Apply a generous amount at a time. Start from the middle of the nail with one application then move on to either side. Re-apply another layer (but not too thick) if necessary. It's not good to share makeup even if it's nail polish. Even though they're your friends but infections can spread - if not major ones then minor ones that can develop.

How do you find the right nail polish color?




Natalie


I keep going to shoppers and stuff, to buy nail polish and whenever I buy, I think its not right for me. I dont wanna try it on, cause we're not supposed too.
Any ideas on how to choose the right nail polish?



Answer
Most nail polish colors look good on everyone.
Chose colors you like or want. It also helps to buy from cheaper brands (nyc, pure ice, etc.) so if you don't like a color it's not a big loss.
You don't have to go out to a salon and buy OPI and China Glaze because you generally don't need to buy expensive nail polishes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment