Saturday, September 7, 2013

How early did you paint your toddlers fingernails?

nail polish for toddlers
 on pretty nail designs kids Pretty Nail Designs Kids
nail polish for toddlers image



Pregnant w


My neighboor's little girl isn't even two and has had her finger and toes painted tons of times. My daughter is almost two and I was thinking about getting some finger nail polish for her for Christmas and was wondering what is a good age.


Answer
My daughter is 2 and I have been painting her toes since she was born. I also paint her fingernails, but not as often... for pictures, holidays, etc. It is such a small amount of paint... I would not worry. Most of my daughters comes off in the bath. Worried about her touching her toes before they dry? Put her in her car seat or high chair... they can't reach :)

And they look so cute!

What do you guys think about nail polish on toddlers?




Danny M.


The mother of my daughter says its okay for my 4 yr old to have her toe nails done? (My daughter doesnt really care if she gets them painted, she's too young! ) I disagree since she is still a toddler. What is your opinion ?


Answer
I think if the daughter wants them done, it's fine. (Some toddlers are very 'girly' and love stuff like that.) If it's only for mom's pleasure .. I don't really see the point, but neither is it harmful.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment