Sunday, September 1, 2013

Where can I find nail polish in Walmart?

nail polish at walmart
 on Justin Bieber Nicole k�r�mlakkok k�oszt okoztak a Walmart ...
nail polish at walmart image



A Terminat


So I'm a guy, and I want to mess with my look a little by putting on a little black nail polish. I went to Walmart to buy some, but I can't find any anywhere. Is there an entire section dedicated for nail polish, or is it just hiding in some other section?
I have an average-sized Walmart if it's relevant.



Answer
It's by all the makeup and beauty stuff, near the pharmacy.

Can I return nail polish to walmart?




Alin


I bought a nail polish from walmart yesterday and it's make my nails look like the one belong to death people. I used like a drop of it and it was like $8. Can I return it with a receipt?


Answer
yes:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment