Friday, September 6, 2013

How is the quality of Charlotte Russe nail polish? And what about Forever 21 nail polish?

nail polish colors for spring
 on ... Nail Design For Short Nails Using China Glaze Polishes 450x253 nail
nail polish colors for spring image



Watermelon


Since it's spring now I really want to change up my nail polish colors but I don't feel like spending a lot of money on high end nail polish so I was wondering how good are Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 nail polishes?


Answer
Charlotte Russe is terrible go to walgreens or walmart

What are some nail polish colors for summer?




Niquole


I need answers by today,anyways,tomorrow me and my mom are going to a nail salon to get manicures,and I need to know what nail polish colors are for summer,besides yellow,which I might do since my skin is tan all year,even winter.


Answer
Pastels are in this spring, and so are brights. Think coral, pastel pink, MINT GREEN (has been really popular on runways), sky blue, and other fresh colors like that. If you take a look at some nail polish blogs (Scrangie and All Lacquered Up are good ones), you can see swatches of the latest spring/summer collections from some nail polish brands that might help you.

Neons are from a few years back, so don't get a neon color. If you're thinking yellow, go for a buttery light yellow, but make sure that it's flattering since a lot of yellows are hard to pull off. Since you're tan, I think that a pastel green or blue, or pink/coral if you're more conservative, would look great. :) Personally, I would go for a solid color rather than a pastel, since I'm slightly tan and pastel colors tend to disagree with me. But mint greens are very summery, although some people wear it better than others. Or, you could get a jelly color (a color that looks slightly clear and very squishy), which will be fresh and summery.

As for your mom, since she's older, red tones would probably be best. If she's willing to wear bright, summery colors though, tell her to go for it! Reds however are always age-appropriate and so are slightly muted corals.

Generally, nails can be bright but toenails can be bright AND BOLD. :) If you're getting a pedicure too, that is.

Have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment