Sunday, September 1, 2013

What are good websites for steps on how to paint your nails?

nail art pen designs
 on Nails Art: Cute and Simple Nail Art Designs
nail art pen designs image



Sarah


I love painting my nails with my two other sisters and we need some ideas on detailed but easy nail designs because we just got an AWESOME new nail art pen that does really designs! Make sure they are easy though thanks!


Answer
i just tried a new nail art really easy and look amazing, i posted it on my blog you can check it out http://lookguide.blogspot.fi/p/gliter.html

if u want i update every few days new nail art so you can check it and get new ideas all the time.

What is a good website to get nail art pens from?







I love to paint nails and I have a few nail art pens, but I wanted to try something different. Can someone tell me a website I can get them from?
Thank you!!



Answer
I got mine off ebay :)
You can also get gems and designs etc
Have fun x x x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment