Monday, September 2, 2013

Where can you buy Hello Kitty konad nail art plates?

nail art plates
 on Nail Art kits/Nail Stamping Art/Nail Art - artnail.altervista.org
nail art plates image



brendlwong


I have been looking everywhere for a Hello Kitty Konad nail art plate.
The plate isn't real Konad but it looks just like it.
please comment if you know where I could buy one!
thanks :D



Answer
Hi,
I found them at www.scratchersplates.tk
Have fun stamping!

What are the necessary tools for nail art?




Ashley Baz


I've recently become very interested in nail art, and I'd like to start learning how to do it. Some good nail polish brands, where I can find good brushes and any other tools I may need. Tips and techniques would also be very helpful.


Answer
There is a website that I will list as the source. Basically you get plates with patterns indented on them (they are seven dollars each and each one comes with 5 patterns) then you have to buy a scraper and an applicator (together they are about 5 dollars, I believe) then you put any kind of nail polish on the applicator and use the scraper to scrape the excess off, then you roll the applicator across it and then roll the applicator again on your nail. This will create the pattern you wanted. They come in things like zebra print but they also have dogs, cats, zodiac signs, letters, chinese symbols, and stuff like that. If you want to create your own nail art, sallybeauty.com has a pretty good selection of nail brushes. The best nail polish brand I have ever used is china glaze, but they are a bit expensive. (6 dollars per bottle) however it lasts a very long time. Also, if you want to do things like acrylic nails and fiber nails there are supplies for that at Sally's as well. I hope I helped! Also, the website listed below IS reliable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment